Suction Excavator Specialists
When it comes to professional suction excavator and industrial cleaning services, the
Ormonde teams are one of the most experienced in Europe. For each customer we can
customise our suction excavator solutions to meet their specific requirements.
The Ormonde team is fully equipped not only with the modern fleet of dry vacuum, wet
vacuum and high-power vacuum trucks / suction excavators on markets.
At Ormonde we believe in “safety first”, we invested in the most advanced safety
technology to ensure you the highest standards in safety.
We provide a vast range of suction excavator (vacuum loader) solutions of industrial
cleaning and environmental cleaning services across central and eastern Europe including :
Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia, Hungary, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
Examples of suction excavator (dry vacuum) and industrial cleaning services we can provide you are:shut down services, technology cleaning, factory de-dusting, heat exchanger cleaning, heat, exchanger extraction, tank cleaning, catalyst loading and unloading, cleaning of cooling, technology, cleaning of water treatment technology, cleaning of gas production technology, pipe cleaning, drain cleaning, chemical cleaning, digester cleaning, reactor cleaning, silo, cleaning, cooling tower cleaning, column cleaning, boiler cleaning, specialised high pressure, water jetting cleaning services, specialised ATEX suction excavator cleaning services and suction excavator / vacuum truck cleaning services using robots.
For more information about our suction excavator or industrial cleaning services please
What is a suction excavator ?
- Suction excavator is a specialised vacuum truck built to an industrial standards and designed for a wide range of industrial cleaning, technology cleaning and tank cleaning operations.
What’s is different between a vacuum truck and a suction excavator ?
- A suction excavator has specialised filter technology and pumping system that allows the vacuuming of heavy liquids, sludges as well as dry material like dust, ask, sand and stone.
What is an Ormonde Suction Excavator ?
- Ormonde Suction Excavator (Vacuum Loaders) are built to the highest of industrial standards and use large vacuum pumps instead of the traditional fan ventured system
Why is an Ormonde Suction Excavator the best ?
- Ormonde Suctions Excavators are best for industrial cleaning, environmental cleaning and tank cleaning service. Our suction excavators have high powered suction power idea for cleaning technology, reaching hard to access areas, working in EX zones and removing heavy sludges required in tank cleaning operations.
- Ormonde suction excavators can vacuum both dry and wet material. Some our suction excavator are fitted with extra compressor / pumps for pumping dry and liquid products so we can discharge at nights to allow the refill silo, sand filter and production tanks.
- Traditional suction excavator use a fan based ventilator system which is more suite for construction services where you want to dig a hole / access utilities in an area beside the truck.
What does a suction excavator / vacuum excavator do ?
According to Wikipedia “A suction excavator or vacuum excavator is a construction vehicle that removes material” we don’t agree with this statement.
There are many types of suction excavators:
Suction excavator with a fan-based / ventilation system is a construction vehicle.
- Suction excavators with a large vacuum pumps (often called vacuum loaders or super suckers or Cyclone trucks in the US market or in Europe they can be know as dry vacuum tank, Disab, Vortex, MegaVac), these types of suction excavators are ideal for industrial cleaning, technology cleaning, catalyst service, tank cleaning, biogas cleaning, silo cleaning, and excavation services.
It is important to know what type of suction excavator (wet and dry vacuum truck) is suited for your service. Simple rule is fan-based suction excavators are for construction services and vacuum pump suction excavators are suited for tank cleaning, technology cleaning services and general industrial cleaning services.